Meet the UK’s most successful property investors!
Staying COVID-19 secure
Welcome to Progressive Property Network
Humberside PPN is the event to link together the regions that famously go from nowhere to nowhere! There is such huge opportunity in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire to achieve better property outcomes whether you are a property beginner, expert or local tradesman. If you want to increase your knowledge, network with experts in the trade or have the opportunity to joint venture, you are at the right place!
Humberside PPN is the event to bring those with a passion, interest or connection in property together to achieve their goals! As an avid property investor with a passion to create solutions to eradicate homelessness and increase good quality affordable homes, it is my intent for this PPN to specialise in local efforts to create opportunity in social housing. However, the PPN will of course discuss and support all property strategies.
What Humberside PPN has to offer:
• Fantastic networking opportunities with other local investors, trade experts, housing sector partners and other friendly people.
• A variety of speakers who are highly knowledgeable in their fields of expertise, with hands-on and real experience in their property strategies.
• An opportunity to joint venture, build your network and make new friends and connections.
• A range of topics covering all strategies to help develop your property business.
• An enthusiastic and welcoming bunch of likeminded people.
• Helpful tips and tricks regardless of what stage in the property journey you are at.
• Friendly support to guide you on your first steps or scaling up your business.
• A room full of opportunities.
Our Next Event: 25th November 2021
Timing : Arrive 6.30 PM for a 7 PM Start
Barton Town Cricket Club, Marsh Lane, Barton Upon Humber North Lincolnshire, DN18 5JD
Meet Your Event Host
Hi, my name is Heidi Mobbs. As your host of the Progressive Property Network in Humberside, I’d like to extend a warm welcome and invite you to join our fantastic monthly events.
I have spent the last 12 years working within the Criminal Justice System specialising in working on and managing resettlement contracts in prisons. Aiming to support and find prison leavers accommodation, I worked my way up the ladder becoming a strategic leader within a well-known national housing charity. My main priority, fighting against the system to get housing for vulnerable groups, has given me a great insight to dealing with systemic challenges within the housing system and has fuelled my passion to plug gaps within the sector. My aim is to create an option of a home for everyone, starting with those within the criminal justice system and vulnerable adults, solving issues not many people want to tackle.
Your Event Speakers
Key Note Speaker Paul Tinker
Former soldier turned multi-business owner, Paul's story is one that both motivates and inspires. From bullets to business- Paul is set to share his story for the first time publicly from prison, alcoholism and the battles he has leaving a 6 figure salary in exchange for £40 a day.
2nd Speaker Luke Brindley
Joe Until the age of 35, Luke worked as an engineering consultant, predominantly within the Oil & Gas industry. However, the sacrifice of time that working around the UK and offshore required, led him to seek an alternative path.
Luke started investing in property in 2011 alongside the day job and has since grown a property portfolio in his hometown of Hull & also East Yorkshire.