Meet the UK’s most successful property investors!
Staying COVID-19 secure
Welcome to Progressive Property Network
Welcome to Progressive Property Network Southampton.
Hosted by Henri Ghijben of Edify Properties, PPN Southampton offers a unique property networking event unlike any others held in the local area.
Meeting on the second Thursday of every month at the stunning Gods House Tower in the centre of Southampton, anyone with an interest in property investment is welcome. Whether you are starting out as a property investor, a seasoned developer or a landlord with an extensive portfolio of properties, come along and join the conversation.
Each meeting will feature a Keynote speaker who will share their experience, knowledge, industry insights and the things they wish they’d known when they started out! Get practical hints and tips to help you on your property journey, meet like-minded people and get to know others in the Southampton property investment community.
What to expect from PPN Southampton:
- A warm welcome from your host Henri Ghijben who is on a mission to create an ethical property business in Southampton.
- Be inspired by excellent speakers sharing their knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Different topics covered each month ranging from strategies to help develop your property business to resolving challenges you may encounter along the way.
- Fantastic networking, leading to opportunities for joint ventures, to build your network and make new friends & connections.
- A high quality venue in the centre of Southampton - Easily accessible via public transport and with convenient local parking.
- A friendly and welcoming group of like minded people.
Join us to learn, network and build relationships because together we are stronger!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Meet Your Event Host
Southampton PPN is hosted by Henri Ghijben of family-run Edify Properties.
As someone with a passion for connecting people, facilitating collaboration and building relationships it was a natural step for Henri to launch Southampton PPN.
After spending his early years watching his property developer father flip houses, Henri’s teenage years found him spending weekends learning the hands-on side of being a property investor. Henri later started his own business journey and has been running his tree surgery business for the last 13 years.
But his passion for property remained. After learning about property investment through Progressive Property, Henri returned to the property business when he established Edify Properties in March 2021.
Henri now has a growing portfolio of BRR and R2SA properties built by applying everything he has learnt through his journey with Progressive Property and drawing from the many business lessons he has learnt whilst running HRG Tree Surgeons. Henri looks forward to meeting you at the next Southampton PPN meeting.
Your Event Speakers
George Scott is a former Armed Forces Instructor, Bodyguard & Conservationist.
Deal Packaging Speaker, Trainer, Mentor at Progressive Property who specialises in BMV & portfolio acquisition deals.