When? 11th December 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
Three Steps to Protecting Your Portfolio from Market Catastrophe … in 55 minutes,
Using Allocation Ratios to De-Risk Your Net Worth
- How Allocation Ratios Can Make or Break Your Portfolio
- How to Set Up and Automate Allocation
- What is the Safest Hedge Against Market Crashes
Dillon will share:
The principles of allocation ratios: The easiest way to automate allocation and ways in which to use Gold as a vehicle to hedge… So in essence, it is all about property and gold.
You can hear how
allocation ratios cover property – as well as stocks, bonds, foreign investments, commodities and alternative assets such as precious metals.
Is there a crash coming ?
many property investors will want to understand how to manage that risk by diversifying, are you prepared and which is the best way for you to go about this.
Shojin Property Partners
When? 13th November 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
Estate agents secrets and how to use them to build your own multi £1,000,000 property empire?
Shojin Property Partners is an experienced UK based property investment and development company. We provide equity funding for property developers and co-invest alongside investors in every single project. The Shojin Property Partners group has been operating since 2009 and has successfully raised funding for projects ranging from £400,000 – £20 million.
Jatin Ondhia – Co-Founder & CEO
Jatin has over 17 years experience as a capital markets and property professional. He spent more than a decade at UBS, helping the bank’s largest institutional clients to optimise the performance of their bond portfolios. At Shojin, Jatin is responsible for deal structuring, project funding and investor relations, as well as managing the company’s overall strategic vision.
Sandeep Puri – Co-Founder & Director of Development
Sandeep has over 24 years experience as a property professional, specialising in the financial and project management of construction projects. He is a qualified Quantity Surveyor and has previously worked with George Wimpey, Cyril Sweett & Partners, and Redrow Homes. At Shojin, Sandeep is responsible for project sourcing, due diligence and the oversight of all construction related activities.
When? 9th October 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
The Traditional Build of the Future.
What is an Eco Build
What are SIPS Panels
Why are we innovative and disrupting the market.
Do you want to learn how YOU too can build cheaper, faster and more economically then come and meet our Team at the Leicester PPN. Meet the design team, the planning team and the manufacturing team.
We will show you examples of properties that we have built recently.
Airspace Developments are bringing to your our innovative building system to help you maximise on your sites and build affordable and sustainable properties. Don’t get left behind and learn how you too can JV or work with us to deliver on your sites.
Why is our Eco Build System different to others:
- Fire Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Immensely Strong with excellent racking strength
- Is breathable
- Mildew & rot proof
- And will not support any mould growth
- Allows for rapid erection
- Can be used internally/externally on walls, floors, roofs, ceilings etc.
- Externally it can support the addition of any finish
- Internally it is pre-finished & ready for decoration
- Is chemically inert
- Harmless to the environment when cut and worked
When? 11th September 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
The Co-founder Chris Madelin would like to present Magna Group, a real estate development organisation formed from individual companies within the Magna brand. Magna are focussed on delivering a high quality residential product that is not only affordable for the end user, but also highly profitable for the equity partners who help fund Magna’s growing portfolio of development projects.
Magna’s development zone is within the Greater London area and typically no further than a 45 minute commute into a central London station. As affordability for the average buyer in more central zones becomes more difficult, Magna’s solution for living in a beautiful and luxurious space, whilst still within a reasonable commute is a fantastic option. Magna targets undervalued and run down assets and either converts or rebuilds these into a high specification, cleverly designed living space, usually within a very short walk to a transport infrastructure connection into central London.
Magna’s vision is the regeneration of tired buildings and suburban space, turning them into quality, high spec and affordable homes that the market is falling short of each year. Magna realise that the way forward will be vertical living and architecturally pleasing vertical towns built in and around greater London, this will be where Magna will ultimately grow. The population of greater London is set to increase by a further two million people in the next decade and we know that as buyers are priced out of more central locations, the Magna product will be the first place to live and will ultimately become a solid investment.
Magna’s wealth of knowledge and experience underpins the foundations of our business. Magna prides itself on having the infrastructure and technical expertise to deliver ingeniously designed, and beautifully finished, living environments which make a positive impact on people’s lives and the surrounding areas.
- Magna Asset Management is the core business in the group of companies.
- Deals with land and acquisitions, development feasibility and viability, sales and marketing and/or renting and asset management.
- The core team operate within this part of the group of companies.
- Current acquisition target range £10m – £50m GDV.
- Development target zone Greater London 45 minute commute to London mainline stations.
- Close proximity to transport infrastructure connection into central London.
- Delivering ultra-high spec, affordable luxury apartments and homes.
- Compact and cleverly designed flats, secure, gated and prestigious developments.
- Spec includes: Marble bathrooms, designer branded sanitary ware, hi-spec electrical and AV installations, quartz kitchen work tops and hardwood flooring to name just a few items that make the Magna living experience far outweigh the market average.
- Full warranties and CML compliance.
Magna Project Management
- MPM handle and oversee the full delivery of every project taken into Magna Asset Management.
- MPM is legally contracted to deliver on time and budget the end product, giving assurance to both the equity and debt finance of the individual projects.
- MPM has a team of experienced strategic project planners and managers, who take control of residential and commercial developments.
- MPM ensures that every project on course to be profitable, whilst maintaining the level of quality that makes the Magna brand stand out.
- The MPM team has a depth of knowledge and experience that allows us to pre-empt any likely pitfalls and offer alternative solutions, thereby ensuring a smooth transition through the construction phase of a project.
Magna Capital Partners
- MCP offer a fully-managed investment product delivering secure, high return development projects in and around Greater London.
- MCP investment team will provide weekly progress reports, monthly accounting figures and if the investor wishes, an expert insight to how property development is managed in order to keep them abreast of how their investment is working.
- An investment with MCP offers a transparent and secure route into property development with a focus on delivering results.
- Normal returns on capital employed (ROCE) 25%
- Average investment time-frame 15 months.
- We are proud to work with UK and Overseas investors as well as larger funding groups and family offices.