When? 9th October 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
Watch this space for further updates.
When? 11th September 2017
Where? Leicester PPN
The Co-founder Chris Madelin would like to present Magna Group, a real estate development organisation formed from individual companies within the Magna brand. Magna are focussed on delivering a high quality residential product that is not only affordable for the end user, but also highly profitable for the equity partners who help fund Magna’s growing portfolio of development projects.
Magna’s development zone is within the Greater London area and typically no further than a 45 minute commute into a central London station. As affordability for the average buyer in more central zones becomes more difficult, Magna’s solution for living in a beautiful and luxurious space, whilst still within a reasonable commute is a fantastic option. Magna targets undervalued and run down assets and either converts or rebuilds these into a high specification, cleverly designed living space, usually within a very short walk to a transport infrastructure connection into central London.
Magna’s vision is the regeneration of tired buildings and suburban space, turning them into quality, high spec and affordable homes that the market is falling short of each year. Magna realise that the way forward will be vertical living and architecturally pleasing vertical towns built in and around greater London, this will be where Magna will ultimately grow. The population of greater London is set to increase by a further two million people in the next decade and we know that as buyers are priced out of more central locations, the Magna product will be the first place to live and will ultimately become a solid investment.
Magna’s wealth of knowledge and experience underpins the foundations of our business. Magna prides itself on having the infrastructure and technical expertise to deliver ingeniously designed, and beautifully finished, living environments which make a positive impact on people’s lives and the surrounding areas.
- Magna Asset Management is the core business in the group of companies.
- Deals with land and acquisitions, development feasibility and viability, sales and marketing and/or renting and asset management.
- The core team operate within this part of the group of companies.
- Current acquisition target range £10m – £50m GDV.
- Development target zone Greater London 45 minute commute to London mainline stations.
- Close proximity to transport infrastructure connection into central London.
- Delivering ultra-high spec, affordable luxury apartments and homes.
- Compact and cleverly designed flats, secure, gated and prestigious developments.
- Spec includes: Marble bathrooms, designer branded sanitary ware, hi-spec electrical and AV installations, quartz kitchen work tops and hardwood flooring to name just a few items that make the Magna living experience far outweigh the market average.
- Full warranties and CML compliance.
Magna Project Management
- MPM handle and oversee the full delivery of every project taken into Magna Asset Management.
- MPM is legally contracted to deliver on time and budget the end product, giving assurance to both the equity and debt finance of the individual projects.
- MPM has a team of experienced strategic project planners and managers, who take control of residential and commercial developments.
- MPM ensures that every project on course to be profitable, whilst maintaining the level of quality that makes the Magna brand stand out.
- The MPM team has a depth of knowledge and experience that allows us to pre-empt any likely pitfalls and offer alternative solutions, thereby ensuring a smooth transition through the construction phase of a project.
Magna Capital Partners
- MCP offer a fully-managed investment product delivering secure, high return development projects in and around Greater London.
- MCP investment team will provide weekly progress reports, monthly accounting figures and if the investor wishes, an expert insight to how property development is managed in order to keep them abreast of how their investment is working.
- An investment with MCP offers a transparent and secure route into property development with a focus on delivering results.
- Normal returns on capital employed (ROCE) 25%
- Average investment time-frame 15 months.
- We are proud to work with UK and Overseas investors as well as larger funding groups and family offices.