Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When? 10th October 2017
Where? PPN Leeds
- Branding Consultant for past 25 years working in partnership with wife, Kim, an expert designer.
- Property investor, sourcing and deal packaging in Crewe.
- Industry sector experience in property investing, speciality foods, premium hospitality, agriculture, and hi-tech and specialist manufacturing.
- Based in Cheshire with a national client base: Brighton to Aberdeen.
- Favourite part of business is getting to know people, building relationships, and unearthing clients’ values, messages and their “why”.
How does a 400% return on investment sound to you?
This is for real! Daniel Bennett, our guest speaker, will be giving you the Why, the How and the What of building your own powerful brand to bring you more deals, significantly increase your cash flow, and build your profits. And Daniel will show you real life examples of the benefits professional property investors have experienced having built their powerful brand, including one who got a 100% return on their investment in less than 4 days!
Building your own authentic, powerful brand can profoundly transform your property investing business. Many investors have had a logo designed and have launched a website. But a Brand goes much further and deeper than a simple badge and a few pages on the Internet. Get your Brand right and you will become a “go to” person; investors will seek you out, deals will find their way to you, business will become a whole lot easier, and fun. You will become a person of influence over an affluent audience.
Daniel’s talk is educational and entertaining, and 1 lucky person, someone who can see an opportunity when its staring them in the face and takes prompt action, will actually get a 400% on the night!
Book in now to learn why successful people invest in their Brands, and how a powerful Brand will supercharge your results, and most importantly how getting your Brand right puts money in your till!