Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When? 12th October 2017
Where? PPN Cambridge
Duncan Belton started full time in property in 1998. Bought, sold and refurbished over 300 since then.
He has used all sorts of different strategies including sell and rent back, rent to buy, assisted sales, lease and purchase options and finally short term lets or serviced accommodation.
He uses a combination of his own houses and rent to rent with landlords.
His target market are contractors although recently he expanded to other areas of the country.
After hearing this expert property investor, you will learn…
- Why you don’t need a channel manager
- How to repeat bookings and what to look for
- Why you should use self-check in procedures
- How to determine and calculate a nightly rate by using a simple formula
- Why you should charge by the guest and not by the house
- The advantages of using bigger properties vs apartments