Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
Mike Holt, Simon King & Steve Hanks
When? Tuesday, 20th February 2018
Where? PPN Bournemouth
Grow your wealth through crowd funding
Whether you’re an investor looking for a return on your capital, a borrower looking to use other people’s money to generate wealth in property or want to use your existing or frozen pensions to invest in property, crowd funding could be the answer for you.
The flexibility that crowd funding brings to borrowers is unrivalled when compared with the banks.
– How to invest in property using a pension with as little as £35,000
– Why most of us ignore our pensions and why now may be a great time to take an interest
– How you can manage your pension funds yourself and choose to invest them in property
– How you can swap the volatility and uncertainty of the stock market for fixed returns in property
– Different ways to structure property investments within a pension scheme
Investing your pension in property is not a new concept, it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you’ve ever paid into a pension or know someone that has, this seminar is not to be missed!
The commercial and residential mortgage update. What you need to know about the products and the best deals out there.
Steve is a founder member and an independent (whole of market) mortgage broker who is committed to finding the right product for the needs of everyone in the PPN community.